- We are licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors.
- Our company meets all Medicare Supplier Standards.
- Community Oxygen Services standards require each of our associates to receive 12 hours of continuing education annually.
- Community Oxygen has an average of 14 years of experience in healthcare, care giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services.
- Our highly qualified staff includes those with many important professional designations, including Physical Therapist, LPNs, and Respiratory therapists.
- We are a member the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers, and the VGM Group national network of homecare
- Community Oxygen Service, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC) for the services of Durable Medical
What is ACHC?
- ACHC, a private, not-for-profit corporation which is certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards, was developed by home care and community-based providers to help companies improve business operations
and quality of patient care. Referring to the value of accreditation, ACHC President Tom Cesar indicated, “The survey process leads an organization to examine its policies and practices continually
to clarify its strengths and improve its weaknesses.”
- Accreditation is a voluntary activity where healthcare organizations submit to peer review of their internal policies, processes and patient care delivery against national standards. By attaining
accreditation, Community Oxygen Service, LLC has demonstrated its commitment to maintain a higher level of competency and strive for excellence it its products, services and customer